Star Farm Achievements
- Supply of Global GAP certified, traceable mangoes to Metro Cash & Carry Lahore.
- Shipment of traceable mangoes to Norway through Syed Traders Lahore with a premium price.
- First ever IFS training in Pakistan held from 14th to 20th of June 2011, proceeded to IFS examination from 19th to 23rd of September 2011 at Marriot Hotel Islamabad, resulting in three IFS exam qualifiers from Star Farm Pakistan.
- Participated in International Green Week Berlin, Germany (20th to 29th of January 2012) with 21 traceable product categories.
- Announcement of Traceable Pakistan Farmers & Suppliers Association (TPFSA) office in Metro AG head office, Düsseldorf by Mr. France Muller (Global Head of Metro Group).
- Farmers holding 9,021 acres of land trained for Global GAP by Star Farm Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd., out of which 4,325 acres got Global GAP certification.
- Suppliers having facilities on 793,787 m2 trained for IFS by Star Farm Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd, out of which 360,058 m2 got successful IFS certification.