The most common variety of chili used apart from red is the green. These are used with or without the stalks, whole or chopped, with seeds or deseeded. They are used fresh, dried, powdered, pickled or in sauces. Star Farm has all type of varieties including the dried / powder form. Takes care of your skincare regime: Green chili is a rich source of vitamin C and eating it helps in keeping your skin healthy and glowing. Aids in digestion: Consuming green chilies can help in the digestion process since it is very high in vitamin C.
Star Farm Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. has established its export department after 12 years of successful execution of International Food Safety Standards in food supply chain system.
Now proudly exporting Pakistani fresh produces which has a prominent position among all the vegetable grown in the country. The soil and climate condition enables Pakistan to supply and market the super quality produces around the world.
Green Chili is available from 20-April to 20-July
- Certified Products from Orchards (Global GAP)
- Processed / sorted / graded from Certified Processing Units
- Sanitary Phyto-sanitary Certificate from Department of Plant Pathology, Government of Pakistan).
- Any other certification or third party verification will be provided as per demand
- Cultivation: Common, Organic
- Type: Tropical & Sub-Tropical
- Feature: Fresh and Juicy
- Flavour: Aromatic
- Weight: 150g to 300g
- Crop: Current Year
- Maturity: 100% Mature